Detect. Protect. React.
The Automotive Cyber Security series has continued to present the most pressing issues pertinent to the automotive cyber security industry over the last 7 years. This year’s event will feature 20+ leading automotive speakers, 3 workshops, 1 International Keynote, a live “Hackathon” and more interaction than ever before! Don’t miss your chance to network with the leading OEM’s, Tier 1 Suppliers, IT Security, Federal & State Regulators, Cloud Security Companies, and the leading solution providers securing the manufacturing process from cyber threats.
With Automotive Telematics revenue estimated to hit 6.7 Billion globally by 2023, nearly tripling since 2016, and allowing 70% of light vehicles to contain some form of OEM telematics system, the automotive industry must secure their vehicles and severely lessen the risk of their hacking vulnerability.
The 7th Automotive Cyber Security 2018 event will expand the conversation of ensuring the safety of connected vehicles from cyber-attacks. Our target is to understand and tackle the evolving challenges of safety and security engineers for safeguarding tomorrow’s automotive innovation. In 2018, we are bringing together, safety and security professionals of the automotive world for a one of a kind event; a deep dive event on the topics of ISO 26262, Cyber Security, and Testing ADAS and self-driving cars.
What’s New for 2018?
- International Keynote leading the Automotive industry
- 90% New Speaker Line-up with an OEM focus for 2018
- 100% New Case Studies, Master Classes, and Panel Discussions
- 14+ Case Studies to give you practical strategies to implement back on the job
- Live Hackathon Session with 2 live hackers to show you best practice security for manufacturing
- Interactive Discussion Group Session to stay ahead of the newest threats to the cyber security industry
Vice President for Global Cybersecurity
Michigan Department of Transportation
VP, Global Cyber Security
Cybersecurity Chief Engineer
Senior Director, Digital Strategy & Content
National Safety Council
Assist. Professor, Head of Automotive Cybersecurity, Center for Cybersecurity Leadership
Director, Product Management
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Engineer, Cybersecurity, Autonomous
What you Will Learn:
- How to implement threat intelligence for the automotive domain
- How to improve V2X security
- How to protect the vulnerability of new sensors and automotive computers; network security of in vehicle communications; V2V technology and communication security protections;
- How to develop protections of OTA security updating & ransome ware
- Discussing the implication of machine learning and blockchain technology in improving autonomous cars
- Discussing and understanding the current and upcoming legal ecosystem
- How to design comprehensive and secure automotive systems
- Best practices for security of in-vehicle components
- Solutions for connected and autonomous cars: Security testing for critical transport, infrastructure and communication systems
Main Themes Explored 2018:
- Connectivity Security
- Legal & Regulatory Framework and Ecosystem
- Communication Interface Vulnerabilities (infotainment, OBD-II & Bluetooth)
- Vehicle Network Architecture
- Data Privacy & Protection
- End to End Cloud Integration
- Government Standards & Regulation
- Secure Device Storage
- Smart Mobility
What Our Attendees Think:
"A very informative event that highlights the need to focus on current as well as upcoming challenges in cybersecurity."Manavdeep Singh, Cybersecurity Engineer II, Hyundai Kia America Technical Center Inc.
“Great networking and gained a better understanding of the state of cyber security in the automotive industry.”Mike Nelson, VP of Transportation and Healthcare, DigiCert
“Gave great insight into current security issues in the automotive world.”Shanthi Thomas, Sr. Principal Security Architect, Harman International
“Well-planned and a very good variety of knowledge.”Melanie Vela, Lead Market Intelligence Manager, Kelley Blue Book
Interested in attending? Please fill out this registration form and email it to Enquiryiqpc@iqpc.com.
Post Show Report
Hear from leading technology experts to learn how to incorporate security solutions throughout the car.