Carla BailoPresident & CEO
Center for Automotive Research
With futuristic research already being done 5 years from now on the interactive connections between vehicles, users, and the environment, can begin to identify future mobility. This panel will assess the future urban environment through the assessment of a Smart City & Future Public Transportation System, The Autonomous Vehicle, Communication and Security Challenges, and Testing and Certification. Join this top networking session to get exposed to innovative ideas incubated in the Cyber landscape.
· Discussing the ideal vehicle for urban mobility
· Examining smart parking and new initiatives around the next generation end-to-end solution
· Adapting cities regulations and infrastructure to expedite adoption and new mobility deployment
· Debating new paradigms for urban mobility with the rise of automation and data analytics
· How can we progress from the concept of smart mobility to an “in action” reality plan?